An apple tree, spreading crown , short , thorn like shoots .The tree grows in hedgerows, thickets and woodland clearings. The heart shaped petals are a rich pink and white . Flowering in May.
Emotional Group: Despondency and Despair
Key Indications : Self disgust , Unclean
CRAB APPLE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS :
- Remedy for self hatred
- Too much Fastidious, over conscious about cleanliness and hygiene.
- Over conscious about contamination, infections.
- Too much worried about self appearance and has low self image
- Highly misunderstood ideal of purity.
- Develops Obsessive compulsive actions like washing hands etc.
- Feels like cutting away undesirable parts.
- Often get unpleasant sensations as if something crawling on them or dust in eyes or mouth
- Give more importance to trivial things and try to find extreme perfection in every Small or big thing.
Positivity Expected is :
- Starts appreciating himself
- Gains more self respect and self-acceptance.
- Sees a bigger picture and gets a clear perspective in life.
Ars Alb: Fear of contamination, aggravation from disorder and confusion, with exaggerated cleanliness, desire for health, for purging of harmful and toxic content in mind and body.
Syphilinum: Fear of contamination, of diseases, aversion to dirt, constant compulsive hand washing and general checking on correctness of things (compulsive disorder), inner shame and guilt at deterioration in the personality, alcoholism.
Mercurius : Feels a general disgust in regard to own life, perverted sexual instincts and strong impulses to inflict injury on offending persons, attitude is demonstrated toward the world, compulsive behavior and thinking, fear of disease, unhealthy, odorous secretions, offensiveness.
Pulsatilla : Gentle and yielding, may be exploited by others, resulting disgust and repulsion, hysterical neurosis, eating disorders, strong aversion to fat and pork.
Sulphur : Fastidious and compulsive, fear of diseases, averse to bathing, may feel hidden shame at being unclean.
Baryta Carb: Preoccupation with appearance, shame and insecurity in regard to flaws, secretiveness and shame in regard to fears of rejection by peers, hidden feelings of inferiority.
Thuja : Feels unclean and unworthy, is secretive, wishes that others do not find out, wants to be acceptable to others, fixation of ideas and disproportionate emphasis on minor problems.
Reff :- Bach Flower Therapy , Mechthild Scheffer
Bach Flower Remedies , D.S. Vohra